The key entry points at Firbank are ELC 3, Prep, Year 3, Year 5 and Year 7.
If you are applying for entry to another year level, please contact the Admissions team. We may be able to assist depending upon vacancies.
We encourage you to register early as we have Wait Lists at several year levels.
Overview of the enrolment process
1. Attend an Open Morning or book a personal tour
2. Submit an application and the relevant documentation and pay the $200 non-refundable application fee (this fee is waived for Firbank alumni). Your child’s name will then be added to our waitlist.
3. We will contact you and invite you to attend an interview. The timing is linked to the year of application.
4. Upon successful completion of the interview, you will receive a letter of offer for a place
5. Accept the offer by completing and returning the offer contract, and paying the Confirmation of Enrolment Fee