The Sandringham House Parents’ Association (SHPA) represent all parents at our Junior School Sandringham Campus. We organise social functions to promote and encourage contact between parents, thereby fostering a great sense of community within the School and raise funds for items not covered by the school fees.
SHPA has made financial contributions to the ‘Wool Wool’ Building renovations and playground equipment. We support Class Reps in the organisation of year level social functions, as well as helping new families settle in. We encourage all parents to become involved and participate actively in various functions. Your contribution will make a difference.
SHPA 2018 Committee
- Tania Powell – Presidents
- Emma Wernham – Vice President
- Melody McFadden – Secretary
- Michelle Jackson– Treasurer
- Class Rep Co-ordinator – Emma Wernham
- Secondhand Uniform Shop Manager: Francesca Marchetto
- Fair Managers: Francesca Marchetto & Tania Powell
To contact us email [email protected]
SHPA Meeting Dates 2018
Thursday 2 August 2.00-3.00 p.m.
Tuesday 9 September 9.00-10.00 a.m.
Thursday 25 October 2.00-3.00 p.m.
AGM Tuesday 20 November (tbc)
NB: All meeting are held in the ELC Meeting Room