Parents Association Turner House (PATH) is the parent group for the Brighton Junior School Campus. All parents at Turner House are welcome to attend PATH meetings and to assist with PATH events. Through the Class Representatives, PATH takes pride in welcoming new parents. Our annual community events, including the Mother’s Day Luncheon, PATH Summer Picnic and the Father’s Day Breakfast, have all been very successful in both friend-raising and fund-raising. PATH is able to contribute towards items to enhance student’s experiences both on the playground and at special events.
Office Bearers 2017
- Milena Ickeringill and Penny Zissis – Co-Presidents
- Sally McLean – Secretary
- Kathy Braddon – Treasurer
- Sharon Griffin – Class Rep Co-ordinator
- Anneke Ord – New Parent Liaison
- Cristina Jimenez and Benny Zhu – Overseas Parent Liasons.