The Sandringham House Parents’ Association or ‘SHPA’ is a group of volunteer parents who represent all parents at Sandringham House. The committee is made up of an executive and general members.
|Vice President||Rachel Reynolds|
|Treasurers||Rachel Doland & Nicole Dodds|
|Environment Officer||Laura Breedon|
The SHPA Committee performs several functions:
- The primary function is to support the Head of Campus, the staff and the School.
- SHPA organises social functions to promote and encourage social contact between parents and children thereby fostering a great sense of community within the school
- SHPA is committed to fundraising for things that are not covered by the school fees.
- SHPA has previously made financial contributions to the Wool Wool Building renovations, playground equipment, classroom books and other ventures which are determined during the year.
- This year SHPA is fundraising for new playground equipment
- SHPA supports Class Reps in the organisation of year level social functions.
- SHPA supports the Sandringham House community by helping new families settle in. These families may be joining our school from overseas, interstate or locally . SHPA also supports the community by coordinating assistance to families (e.g. child care; meals; school pick up or drop off, etc.) during a period of hospitalisation/severe illness, bereavement, accident or other times of need. SHPA supports the ‘Good Neighbour Program’.
This year SHPA will meet five times. The dates for these meetings are:
Wednesday 25 July - 9.00 a.m.
Wednesday 16 OCtober - 9.00 a.m.
Wedensday 13 November - 9.00 a.m. (AGM)
The venue for these meetings will be advised closer to the dates.
We encourage all parents to become involved and participate actively in various functions – your contribution will make a difference!
Click here for June 2013 minutes
Click here for AGM minutes
Click here for November 2012 minutes
Click here for October 2012 minutes
Click here for September 2012 minutes
Click here for July 2012 minutes
Click here for June 2012 minutes
School Camp Out
In Term 2, the Junior School community attended the school camp out held on the oval. This has become a much-anticipated annual event enjoyed by staff, students and parents alike.
The Good Neighbour Program
SHPA is committed to establishing the Good Neighbour Program on the Sandringham House Campus as promoted by the Firbank Association. This program provides family assistance to members of our Sandringham House community at times when it is most needed. If you feel the need for some family support or know of a family who would benefit from such assistance, then please advise your Class Representative.