We are committed to upgrading and replacing our buildings and facilities to ensure that all our infrastructure enhances the delivery of our curriculum and the co-curricular programs. The Building and Planning Committee comprises members of the Board and members of the Senior Management Team. This committee advises the School Board concerning priorities for future development and provides opportunities for consultation with relevant staff. This committee oversees the implementation and revision of the School's Master Plan.
Our most recent projects include:
- The building of a new Early Learning Centre and adventure playground at the Junior School Sandringham Campus - opened 2013
- New state-of-the-art flexible learning classroom complex designed by award-winning architects ARM - opened 2013
- Additions to the Early Learning Centre at the Brighton and the construction of a new adventure playground - opened 2015
- Learning Hub - Senior School - to provide flexible learning spaces for Senior students designed by award-winning architects ARM - opened February 2015
- New Resource Centre - Senior School - opened April 2015